Chemical Synthesis, Organic Building Blocks, Building Blocks, Chemical Synthesis, Nitrogen Compounds, Polyamines
Trans-1,2-Diaminocyclohexane is widely used for the synthesis of:
1) Multidentate ligands (Ref: The Journal of Organic Chemistry 56, 3339-3339, (1991))
2) Chiral auxiliaries (Ref: Tetrahedron 49, 4419-4419, (1993))
3) Chiral stationary phases (Ref: Chirality 4, 447-447, (1992))
4) [3+3] or [2+2] macrocyclization products on condensation with aliphatic dialdehydes (Ref: Chemistry (Weinheim an der Bergstrasse, Germany), 13(31), 8688-8695 (2007-7-31))
5) Macrocyclic [3+3] hexa Schiff base (Ref: Organic letters, 9(26), 5641-5643 (2007-11-22))
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact us.
Any process, any industry. Please call us with your questions and we will help you solve your problems.