Chiral Catalysts, Ligands, Reagents, Privileged Ligands and Complexes, Asymmetric Synthesis, Chemical Synthesis, and BINAPs
• Synthesis of zaragozic acids D, A and C
• Enantioselective synthesis of the spirocyclic C-arylglycopyranoside (+)-papulacandin D via palladium-catalyzed, organosilanolate-based cross-coupling reaction and a Lewis-base catalyzed, enantioselective allylation reaction
• Asymmetric hydrogenation of 2-formyl-1-methylene-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline
• Asymmetric reduction of (nitro)(phenyl)propene
• Asymmetric synthesis of chiral d-lactones via hydrogenation
• Asymmetric hydrogenation of bis(diphenylphosphinoyl)butadiene
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact us.
Any process, any industry. Please call us with your questions and we will help you solve your problems.