Diiodo(p-cymene) ruthenium(II) dimer
Categories : Ruthenium (Ru) Catalysts, Inorganic Chemistry, and Catalysis, Chemical Synthesis, Catalysts, Catalysis.
Applications : Diiodo(p-cymene)ruthenium(II) dimer can be utilized as a catalyst in several reactions such as enantioselective hydrogenation of ketones and olefins, ruthenium-catalyzed hydrogenations and synthesis reactions, and the preparation of Walphos-type ferrocenyl-aryl diphosphine ligands.
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
- Chemical Name : Diiodo(p-cymene)ruthenium(II) dimer
- Synonyms : Di-μ-iodo(p–cymene)iodoruthenium(II)
- CAS Number : 90614-07-6
- Molecular Formula : C20H28I4Ru2
- Molecular Weight : 978.19
- MDL Number : MFCD08064027
- Melting Point : 234 – 236 °C
- Appearance : powder
- Color : red
- 1 gm, 10 gm & 50 gm in Glass Bottles, Bigger packaging available on request.
Price and Availability
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||3-4 Weeks||On Request|
|50 kg||6-8 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|