Categories : Ruthenium (Ru) Catalysts, Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, C-H activation, Chemical Synthesis, Catalysts, Catalysis.
Applications : Carbonyldihydridotris(triphenylphosphine)ruthenium(II) is used as a catalyst in the rearrangement of oximes to amides, oxidation of primary alcohols to methyl esters, C-C coupling via directed C-H activation, and conversion of 1,4-alkyne diols into pyrroles.
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
- Chemical Name : Carbonyldihydridotris(triphenylphosphine)ruthenium(II)
- Synonyms : Dihydridocarbonyltris(triphenylphosphine)ruthenium
- CAS Number : 25360-32-1
- Molecular Formula : [(C6H5)3P]3Ru(CO)H2
- Molecular Weight : 919.79
- MDL Number : MFCD00015870
- Melting Point : 161 – 163 °C
- Purity : 98.6%
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Appearance : Powder
- Color : Light Grey
- 1 gm, 10 gm & 50 gm in Glass Bottles, Bigger packaging available on request.
Price and Availability
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||3-4 Weeks||On Request|
|50 kg||6-8 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|